Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keeping feet warm too!






So, now that I have achieved some success in my hand made hat business I decided to embark on a January sock knitting marathon.  These are some of the socks I designed and accomplished!  The purple confetti socks are for my 3 year old granddaughter and they fit so well she is asking for more!

 The little blue ones are out of Cat Bordhi's book New Pathways for Sock Knitters and are 12 month size.  Debbie at my local knitting shop in Sheridan, WY, The Fiber House talked me into buying this book.  Having used the basic toe up method for a while I embarking on the "new pathways" presented in this book and am stretching my designer muscles.  Who knows, maybe this year I will publish my own patterns for socks, stay tuned . . . . . . .and yes they are for sale just contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment