Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Missoula to Lewiston, ID

















Day 3
Missoula to Lewiston, ID by way of Lo Lo Pass. The rivers of course are very high and good for whitewater and as you can see in the photos. We caught a glimpse of a kayak going down some very rough water and he did it perfectly. As you can see in the last photo, he almost disappears in the water because it is churning so much.
On Lo Lo pass we stopped at many sites, but the most interesting to me was the old growth cedar trees. I
tried to show how large they really are by outstretching my arms, but you really have to see it to believe it.
Okay, there was a sign that was similar to the one above, the yellow “Curves ahead” sign. Underneath the curves, it said next 60 miles. They lied, it was more like 150 miles of driving much like going from Banner to Story! I was exhausted after all of the day’s driving.
Oh, did I mention the tick Mom pulled out of my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment